Again, I got this from the March 2011 Issue of Redbook
10 Things NEVER To Say To...A STAY-AT-HOME MOM
1. When the kids are older, do you think you'll get a real job?
2. How June Cleaver of you!
3. Oh, so you don't work?
4. Since you have extra time on your hands, could you whip up a few dozen brownies for the bake sale tomorrow?
5. All day with your kids? I can't even imagine.
6. I'm jealous. I wish my husband were rich so I wouldn't have to work either.
7. What do you do all day, anyways?
8. I'm sure you're not the only one who's ever wasted money on a college degree.
9. That explains why you son is so clingy!
10. Weird. I assumed you house would be superclean.
Like I said, yes, I am a working mom but I would be so upset if someone said any of these things to me. Both working moms and stay at home moms busts their booties...MOMS ROCK!