I got this from the March 2011 issue of Redbook...
Let me preface by saying that I am a full time working mom and if someone said any of the below I might be inclined to know their block off :)
10 Things NEVER To Say To...
A WORKING MOM
1. It must be hard missing all those special moments every day.
2. I suppose it's smart that you're working. You know, in case your husband leaves you some day.
3. I'm surprised you went back to work. Your husband seems so successful.
4. It's cute when they call your nanny "Mama."
5. I just love my kids too much to leave them during the day.
6. Did you see Dateline? The one with the hidden camera in the day care?
7. I could never let someone else raise my children. But that's just me!
8. I hated my mom because she was never home after school like everyone else's mom.
9. You must feel so guilty.
10. I wish I were as laid-back as you and could just let the housework go.
Tomorrow I will post about the 10 Things to NEVER Say To...A STAY AT HOME MOM.
I agree with these too, if someone said one of these to me I would be pissed as well.