I received this blog award from the workaholic momma.
First of all she and her baby girl are gorgeous!
She is new to the blogging world but she is already one of my favorite reads.
She has great advice, keeps it real, is an amazing mama, has some very delicious recipies, and always cute photos of her sweet Addie.
So, the rules of the award are to share 7 things about yourself and then hand out the award to 15 more people. I am just going to chose my top 3 blogs though since 15 seems like it would take me a very long time to do (and I dont have that much time since im blogging at work...shhh dont tell :) )
1. I am a full time working mom- I work full time, from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm. I am a paralegal at a criminal and family law firm. It's just me and my boss, just the two of us. I see him more then I see my husband sometimes, which is annoying to be honest. I feel like I live at work. I like my job but I would like more time with my little sweet face.
2. My husband-travels for his job. Monday-Thursday he is gone. I am pretty much a single mom.
3. Balance-I am having a very hard time finding my balance as a new mom. I feel like everything has to be perfect and just so and if its not. It drives me nuts. I need to let some things go that aren't or shouldn't be that important but I just dont know what those things are yet.
4. Obsessed-I am obsessed with staying connected. I love my blackberry and love having Facebook and Twitter at my fingertips. Find me on Twitter CAE1982.
5. Blogging- I could blog and browse for hours. I used to spend hours on the weekends B.C. (before C was born) just clicking away through blogs. I love to do this to unwind (with a glass of wine of course).
6. Favorite Beauty Tool-I am loving my curling wand right now. I have received so many compliments on my hair once I started using it. Its so easy and doesn't take as much time as one would think. They create soft bouncy waves/curls.
7. Living- I am a FLORIDA girl at heart. I love living in Florida, the weather is so amazing, yes its hot but I love it! I love to wear tank tops and flips...thats the Florida life! I lived in Kansas City for exactly one year. I moved there for my husband (boyfriend at the time) and I hated it. I don't see how ya'all snow birds live there. The only thing KC has going for them istheir great shopping. I love to go back and visit but you won't catch me living in that weather ever again.
I would like to give this award to:
Love her and her blog. She is so sweet and her little Trey is just too adorable! Trey and C are the same age and she has some great advice and ideas.
I just love this girl's fashion! She is very creative, has the cutest pug child LTB, and has the cutest and funniest blog post (love her language-jankie, TDF, Fug, and my fav is her weave)
This girl is very creative, is such a sweet mommy to her cute pootootie E, has amazing reads, and takes great photos.
Hope you enjoyed reading a little more about me :)