Today I'm linking up to From Mrs. To Mama for Seriously Thursday.
1. Seriously...did I really lose 2 followers overnight. Am I really that boring?! Wow! I am trying to amp up my blog and writings but with working full time its hard to do it all.
2. Seriously...I wish I could find a job where I could just blog all day! I love it so much but just can't find the time I would like for it. I want to comment on every one's blogs but just cant :( So if ya hear of any let me know :)
3. Seriously...C and I went to a 2 year old birthday party for one of my best friends little girl. It was seriously such a cute party. I was shocked how much fun C had. Seriously...look how darn cute! And yes, it looked like Pinterest threw up all over, but I LOVED IT! Gotta love Pinterest!
Sorry the pics aren't the greatest. I was holding C in one arm and taking pics on my phone with the other.
4. Seriously...this is our new battle with C. The wine glass. He wants it, and wants it baaaddd. He is eyeing our glass and trying to figure out how he can get it.
Baaawwwhahaha. Sorry C but you can't out smart this mommy...yet.
5. Seriously...I had my first macaroon on my girls weekend away the other weekend. And why do they keep saying macaroons are the new cupcakes? I don't get it. I totally do not agree. They weren't that flavorful and I was not impressed. I love me some cupcakes.
But they sure are pretty aren't they?
Speaking of yummies.
Check this out..
Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
OMG it was heavenly. I keep dreaming about it.
Good thing the closest CF is about 30 mins away and over the bridge.
Now, tell me your "seriously!" moments and go link up with From Mrs. To Mama