Today I am linking up with Shannon Dew for...
So What Wednesday!
This week I am saying SO WHAT to...
1. Eating an ice cream cone every night.
That Publix commerical with that Espresso Chip ice cream is too heavenly to pass up and with a waffle cone.
2. If I have been in party planning mode this week and thats all I can think about.
T-minus 3 days until party day!!
Must clean, order pizzas, cupcakes, put up all the decor, order balloons, get cokes, get beer (ya know because you can't have pizza without beer) make sure I take cute pics for the blog, etc, ya know the basic party stuff.
3. I side-swiped a pole after a long night of celebrating Jordan Rothwell's birthday.
This girl was tired and party too much.
But was totally worth it for this girl.
4. That I normally spend my lunch breaks (1 hour) at the mall or whereever is hosting the sale of the week.
This past week was the Old Navy's 40% off sale.
I stocked up on 3T and 4T for C.
5. If all I watch is Real Housewives of...well...all of them. and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
In case you haven't gotten the memo, I am obsessed with all things Kardash.
6. I have a wish list of practically of all Tory Burch items.
My first up are one pair of Carolines and a pair of brown and black Miller's.
Now, I just gotta save up to get Mama some new shoes.
7. I have been to Target 3 times this week.
The 30% off toy clearance has been haunting me...when are they going to mark them down to 50%???
The Pinterest pin is way off on this one I must say.